Wednesday, April 1, 2009

answer that and stay fashionable

Album - Chuck Ragan - Feast Or Famine

I didn't expect to use this thing much, but in my insomnia, which never seems to escape me, I find myself yet again with a brain full of unprocessed thoughts that I shall now attempt to unscramble.

This has been one of the, if not the most unproductive day I can note in quite some time. I'm finding that I'm 25, and I still don't have a strong hold on my life, or any of my serious day to day adult responsibilities. I think that 2 years ago, I was more successful, and had more than I've ever had in my entire life. I can also say in full honesty that I was more miserable and practiced self loathing more in one day than I could imagine finding time for in a month, now. I also was a shell of who I actually am, and perfected my facade of a personality more than any amount of time I could imagine dedicating to anything productive, let alone something so counter productive.

On a completely unrelated, less somber note, I am convinced I am full blown addicted to the show Survivorman. Even though I normally don't care for anything having to do with Canada, the Northern toilet, Les Stroud should be the President of the United States. That dude can whale on the harmonica, make a shelter out of a shirt, and turn his urine into Poland Spring water. All I do as of late is watch National Geographic, History Channel, and every single VH1 reality show. I am oddly content with that. My writing and reading have taken a backseat, which is never a good thing. I think I just need a nudge in the right direction, or something exciting to work for.

I am quite possibly the most unmotivated human being on the earth. I should be way fatter than I am.

While I'm spinning so much off topic, let me drain one more thought. I think I am going to try to be on tour this whole summer. I find myself clinging to the few things that make me feel comfortable in my own skin. Touring is at the top of that list. We shall see.

More Later,

xoxo
Danny

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me...you don't care of anything having to do with Canada?? Northern toilet? We're not friends anymore. ANYWAY besides that Survivorman is the SHIT! I love him!

    ReplyDelete